I read on TripAdvisor that mid-March to mid-May is the worst time to visit Guatemala. The post mentioned that it is very hazy and hard to see some of the scenery. What do you all think? We're trying to plan a possible trip starting somewhere around the first half of May 2014.
Guatemala Visit in Early May
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 2 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 3 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 4 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 10 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 11 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 12 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 15 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 16 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 17 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 18 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 19 Tocumen Airport layover
- 20 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 21 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Sayulita infomation
- 23 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 24 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 25 Coastal resorts for mature single male