I have been able to find a temperature range for Guatemala in February, but have been unable to find monthly precipitation averages. Is February normally one of the wetter months, or one of the drier months? When is the "rainy season"?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cuernavaca
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 4 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 5 cancun
- 6 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 7 best places in Baja
- 8 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 9 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 10 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 11 costa rica in two weeks
- 12 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 13 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 14 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 15 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 16 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 17 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 18 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 19 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 21 costa rica logistics
- 22 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 23 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 24 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 25 costa rica logistics again