I have been able to find a temperature range for Guatemala in February, but have been unable to find monthly precipitation averages. Is February normally one of the wetter months, or one of the drier months? When is the "rainy season"?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 2 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 8 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 9 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 10 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 11 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 12 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 13 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 14 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 15 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 16 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 17 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 18 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 19 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 20 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 21 Tulum (camping)
- 22 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 23 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 24 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 25 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico