My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two days of work by the International Stone Summit
- 2 Two days of work by the International Stone Summit
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 5 Mexico City and...?
- 6 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 7 Solo touring in Panama City
- 8 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 12 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 13 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 14 Tamarindo Sept
- 15 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 16 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 17 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 18 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 19 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 20 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 21 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 22 Renting Car in Mexico
- 23 Cancun All inclusive
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Belize in mid September