My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 2 Savegre Hotel
- 3 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 4 Camera & Accessories
- 5 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 9 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 10 Westjet flights to Merida
- 11 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 12 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 13 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 16 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 17 Belize - Where to Go?
- 18 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 19 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 20 Wildlife in Belize
- 21 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 24 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 25 Nicaragua money questions