My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 4 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 5 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 6 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 7 help from a Panamanian
- 8 Best Panama beach area?
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 Guanacaste
- 12 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Riu Cancun
- 14 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 15 Passport expires soon
- 16 dental implants
- 17 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 18 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 21 day trips from Mexico City
- 22 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 23 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 24 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 25 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July