My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Guatemala or Belize in July?
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 6 Oasis Cancun
- 7 Driving
- 8 Driving around costa ica
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 11 Campeche anyone?
- 12 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 13 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 14 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity