My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 5 Guanajuato
- 6 Costa Rica January
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 Shopping
- 10 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 12 Driving in Belize
- 13 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 14 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 16 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 17 Roatan
- 18 Mexico City and...?
- 19 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 20 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 21 First time to cabo helP??
- 22 driving colorado to costa rica
- 23 6 months - too much?
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...