My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Guatemala or Belize in July?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 3 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 4 Belize in June?
- 5 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?