My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 4 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 5 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 8 caravan tour of costa rica
- 9 Blue Hole
- 10 Car rental in Cancun
- 11 Proposal
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 14 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 15 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 16 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 17 Seaweed
- 18 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 19 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 20 Savegre Hotel
- 21 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 22 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 23 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 24 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 25 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja