My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 3 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 4 La Fortuna via Poas
- 5 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 6 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 7 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 8 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 9 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 10 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 11 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 12 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 13 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 14 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 15 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 18 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 19 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 20 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 21 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 22 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 23 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 24 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans
- 25 Manuel Antonio or Uvita