My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 2 Riviera Maya itinerary
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 4 Honeymoon August 2016
- 5 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 6 Help with Riviera Maya trip
- 7 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 8 Transportation Riviera Maya
- 9 public transporatation from Guadalajara to Ajijic
- 10 Mexico City weather
- 11 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 12 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 13 Trip to Panama with child(8 yrs) Thanksgiving 2015
- 14 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 15 Cancun AI resorts
- 16 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 17 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 18 Layover in Mexico City
- 19 Cheap Airfare on United
- 20 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 21 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 22 Cancun and Tulum
- 23 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 24 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 25 February in Costa Rica