My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Guatemala or Belize in July?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 3 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 4 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 5 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 6 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 7 tours to gatun locks panama
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 12 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 13 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 14 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 15 Mex City Restaurant
- 16 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 17 costa rica in two weeks
- 18 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 19 Cancun Hotel
- 20 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 21 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 22 Cuernavaca
- 23 sales tax in Mexico
- 24 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica
- 25 Guide to Nicaraguan festivals and events