My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 2 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 3 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 4 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 6 Music Video
- 7 July Adventure
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 10 Guatemala trip in August?
- 11 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 12 Driving Central America
- 13 Nicaragua -- connection
- 14 Driving in Mexico
- 15 june trip-help with itinerary
- 16 3 weeks on the west coast
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 19 help from a Panamanian
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 21 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 22 Belize in mid September
- 23 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 24 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 25 Nicaragua accommodations advice