I will be going to Guatemala for 3 weeks from the middle of September and am undecided as to whether i should go to both Nabaj and Todos Santos, or only to one of them. Is the scenery at both of them similar? How long does it take to go from one to the other? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Belize Itinerary help!
- 7 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 10 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 Costa Rica Travel
- 13 Planning Mexico by February
- 14 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 15 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 16 A Week in Montezuma
- 17 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Book set in Panama
- 20 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 21 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 22 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 23 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 24 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste