Hey guys! My two sisters and I are planning to visit Guatemala in december/january for about 18 days, and we would love to visit antigua, chichicastenago, panajachel/lake atitlan, semuc champey, and tikal. Do you guys have any advice on how to order this in the best way and make the best use of our time (or suggestions for other places we should visit)? And also, any transportation tips for how to get from one place to another would be amazing!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 2 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 3 best places in Baja
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 6 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 7 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 8 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 9 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 10 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 11 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 12 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 14 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 15 costa rica logistics
- 16 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 17 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 costa rica logistics again
- 20 Mexico Trip
- 21 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce
- 22 Panama Activities in October?
- 23 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 24 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 25 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!