Hey guys! My two sisters and I are planning to visit Guatemala in december/january for about 18 days, and we would love to visit antigua, chichicastenago, panajachel/lake atitlan, semuc champey, and tikal. Do you guys have any advice on how to order this in the best way and make the best use of our time (or suggestions for other places we should visit)? And also, any transportation tips for how to get from one place to another would be amazing!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central America travel over New Year's
- 2 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 3 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 6 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 7 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 8 Costa Rica help
- 9 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 12 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 14 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 15 Belize in June?
- 16 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 17 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 18 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 19 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 20 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 21 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 22 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 23 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 24 Monteverde Accomodations
- 25 Oaxaca in November