Hey guys! My two sisters and I are planning to visit Guatemala in december/january for about 18 days, and we would love to visit antigua, chichicastenago, panajachel/lake atitlan, semuc champey, and tikal. Do you guys have any advice on how to order this in the best way and make the best use of our time (or suggestions for other places we should visit)? And also, any transportation tips for how to get from one place to another would be amazing!!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving in Belize
- 2 Cabo Alternative
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Riviera maya
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 8 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 9 Cancun in March
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 12 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 13 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 14 8 days in costa rica!
- 15 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 16 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 17 Car Rental in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 19 Belize
- 20 Planning trip to Panama
- 21 Copa Airlines?
- 22 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 23 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 24 bicycle through central america
- 25 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres