We will be visiting Guatemala for one day while on a cruise ship. The excursions offered by the ship don't really appeal to me except for the ones that are $499 per person....too pricy for us. Does anyone have an idea about what to do on our own. The port is Santo Tomas de Castilla. Thanks
Guatemala ground transportation
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 4 Departure tax
- 5 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 8 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 9 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 10 Costa Rica first timers
- 11 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 13 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 14 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 15 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 16 think twice before using expedia
- 17 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 18 best places in Baja
- 19 Beachfront in Tulum
- 20 Belize, first time
- 21 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 22 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 23 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 24 Costa Rica with young kids
- 25 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?