My 75 yrs young parents are interested in a tour to Guatemala (I believe its Odyssey tours but I can't find a website). Trip includes Lake Atitlan, Tikal, Antigua, with a possible extension to Copan. They have traveled extensively but are not "adventure" travelers. They are city slickers, in reasonable but not excellent health, and would probably not enjoy the trip without some creature comforts (A/C, decent food). I don't want to discourage them from an adventure, but I would not want them to spend time and $ on a trip if they are going to be uncomfortable or not safe (health-wise). Your advice would be appreciated.
Guatemala for the older traveler
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Drive La Fortuna to Puerto Jiminez
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 4 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 5 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 6 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 7 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 8 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 9 Roadtrip Arizona
- 10 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 driving question
- 16 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 17 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 20 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 21 Departure tax
- 22 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 23 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 25 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua