I'm going to Guatemala next month and will be on my own and on a pretty tight budget.
Can anyone recommend places to stay in Guatemala City and Antigua that are both charming and safe for a woman travelling alone? I like to walk around a city at night and want to feel safe going back to the hotel/b&b/hostel.
Also, what's the best way to get from Flores airport to Tikal? The place I'm staying offered a taxi but they charge $50 and I think that's too much for me.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Get Jio: hotmail get the app CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hotmail **7
- 2 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change