can anyone tell me who to get from Guatemala city to Roatan, will a drive or should i fly. the flights from guatemala have 3 connections and take over 6 hours, is it better to drive. does anyone know about buses or boats that could do this trip.
Guatemala city to Roatan
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Backpack vs Wheels
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 10 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 11 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.