I am flying in to GC for the evening only to fly out to Tikal the next day. I would like a comfortable,reasonable hotel close to the airport, literally just to sleep. Would like reasonable but do want a good night sleep so wouldn't want to sacrifice comfort for just a few books. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't need the amenities.
Guatemala City hotel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 3 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 4 Belize in June?
- 5 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 6 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 9 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 10 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 11 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 12 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 13 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 14 Monteverde Accomodations
- 15 Oaxaca in November
- 16 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 17 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 18 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 21 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 22 Dominical Costa Rica
- 23 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 24 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 25 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?