I will be in Guate City for 2 nights - a Sunday and a Monday night. I've been trying to find a nice restaurant for a special occasion as it will be my friend's 30th birthday on the Monday night that we are there. However, she is a strict vegetarian (no fish) so I must find one that caters to vegetarians but is still on the gourmet side (i.e. they offer something better for her than just a few side dishes of vegetables). Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?
Guate City Restaurant Recs for Special Occassion?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 4 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Mextrotter
- 12 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 13 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 14 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 15 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 16 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 17 costa rica
- 18 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 19 Car rental Cancun
- 20 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 21 Christmas in Puebla?
- 22 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 23 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 24 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 25 Viceroy Riviera Maya