I will be in Guate City for 2 nights - a Sunday and a Monday night. I've been trying to find a nice restaurant for a special occasion as it will be my friend's 30th birthday on the Monday night that we are there. However, she is a strict vegetarian (no fish) so I must find one that caters to vegetarians but is still on the gourmet side (i.e. they offer something better for her than just a few side dishes of vegetables). Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?
Guate City Restaurant Recs for Special Occassion?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
- 2 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 6 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 7 Interbus and San Jose
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 10 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 13 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 16 tours to gatun locks panama
- 17 Panama in October
- 18 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 19 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 20 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 21 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 22 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 23 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 24 Monteverde from Liberia
- 25 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??