We are a family of 4 departing Guanajuato early afternoon on a Friday. Our flight departs Mexico City at 2pm the next Tuesday. I am trying to figure out the best way to spend those days. I think a visit to a butterfly sanctuary would be perfect with my boys. Do we go straight to Agangueo and spend all day Saturday and Sunday there? Do we overnight somewhere between Guanajuato and Agangueo? I know that our time is brief. I intend to depart for Mexico City on that Monday and overnight there in anticipation of a flight the next day.
I personally would love to get to Frieda Kahlo's Casa Azul, but anticipate that will be for another trip.
Thank you for any advice. I have never travelled in Mexico and it's been years since I navigated buses in Guatemala. I've done mostly rental cars in Europe the last 15 years, so this is a learning curve for me again.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 reGarder! Téhéran Tabou streaming complet vf hd
- 2 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 3 Belize planning help
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 5 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 8 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 9 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 10 playa del carmen what to do
- 11 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 12 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 15 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 16 Panama Canal Excursions
- 17 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 18 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 19 Giving back to Mexio
- 20 2 months in Central America
- 21 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 22 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 23 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 24 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 25 Excellent News!