I'm very confused about this property. it seems there are some recent rave reviews, but there are some terrible ones from previous years. I e-mailed the owners and they were very responsive and seem like they're on the ball. If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it. I'm a little weary of people who keep posting the same positive reviews over and over and wonder if they've been asked to do so. Some honest info. please!
Guanaja Island Club?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 2 Drive La Fortuna to Puerto Jiminez
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 5 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 6 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 7 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 8 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 9 Roadtrip Arizona
- 10 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 driving question
- 16 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 17 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 20 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 21 Departure tax
- 22 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 23 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 25 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua