We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 2 mexico city and puebla?
- 3 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 4 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 6 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 7 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 10 Day Costa Rica
- 10 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 11 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 13 Cancun to Guatemala
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 16 San Miguel trivia
- 17 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 19 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 20 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 21 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 22 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 23 puerto vallarta
- 24 California Baja
- 25 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya