We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 2 Central America vacation in September
- 3 Costa Rica--first time
- 4 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 5 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 6 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 7 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 8 Granada or Leon
- 9 Rental Car in Mexico
- 10 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 11 Sandals in Cancún
- 12 Belize itinerary help
- 13 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 14 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 15 Costa Rica surfing
- 16 Nicaragua money questions
- 17 Blue Hole
- 18 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 19 Panama in December?
- 20 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 21 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 22 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 23 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 24 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 25 Packing for Ambergris Caye