We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 2 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 3 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 4 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 6 Guatemala trip in August?
- 7 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 8 Driving Central America
- 9 July Adventure
- 10 Nicaragua -- connection
- 11 Driving in Mexico
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 june trip-help with itinerary
- 14 3 weeks on the west coast
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 19 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 22 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 23 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 24 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 25 PVR, Trop Room Location or Condo?