We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 c0Ntr0L : VERIZON MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 e MAIL 24*7
- 2 c0Ntr0L : Hp Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 c0Ntr0L : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 4 C0w : VERIZON MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 e MAIL 24*7
- 5 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 9 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 10 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Food poisoning?
- 15 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 16 Best plan - suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 19 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 20 Guanacaste in October
- 21 Good lunch spot
- 22 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School