We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 2 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 3 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 4 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 5 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 6 La paz at christmas
- 7 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 8 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 9 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 10 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 11 Guatemala customs question
- 12 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 13 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 14 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 15 Costa Rica questions
- 16 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 17 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 18 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 19 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 20 Rainy season
- 21 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 22 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 23 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 24 booking rooms for spring break
- 25 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14