We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo