We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a car trip
- 2 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 3 first timers planning our own trip
- 4 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 5 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 6 Beach for kids in CR
- 7 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 8 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 9 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 10 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 11 Costa Rica itinerary
- 12 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 13 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 14 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 15 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 La Fortuna via Poas
- 21 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter