We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???