We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 Trip Report: Puebla & Cuernavaca, January 2016
- 4 Cost of prepaid taxis from Queretaro bus station to San miguel dAllende?
- 5 Best resort for our situation?
- 6 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 7 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 Driver needed for Panama City
- 10 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 11 Tikal
- 12 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 13 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 14 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 15 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 16 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 17 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 18 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 19 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 20 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 21 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 22 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 23 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 24 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 25 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!