We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 international calling cards
- 4 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 5 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 6 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 7 Archaeological tours
- 8 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 9 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 10 moving to mexico
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 16 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 19 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 20 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 21 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 girls getaway
- 24 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 25 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)