We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 2 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 6 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 7 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 8 Activities in Costa Rica
- 9 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 10 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 11 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 12 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 13 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 14 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 15 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 16 Gluten Free Belize
- 17 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 18 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 19 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 20 In Cancun right now..
- 21 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 22 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 24 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 25 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers