We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 2 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 3 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 4 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 Costa Rica questions
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 9 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter