We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Guanaster, costa rica
- 4 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 5 Interjet Airline
- 6 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 7 One month surf and yoga
- 8 Returning home
- 9 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 10 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 11 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 12 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 13 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 16 Cancun all inclusive
- 17 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 18 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 19 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 21 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 22 White hair in Valladolid....
- 23 Roatan
- 24 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017