We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 2 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 3 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 4 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 5 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 6 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 7 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 8 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 9 Copa Airlines?
- 10 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 11 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 12 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 13 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 14 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 15 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 16 Tulum (camping)
- 17 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 18 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 19 Riviera Maya
- 20 Excursions
- 21 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 22 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 23 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 24 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 25 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb