We are looking for some additional ideas for the last 2 weeks of our Costa Rican adventure...we are already visiting Tamarindo, Arenal, and Samara/Nosara. We will have a car, but still have about 2 weeks left up the coast of Guanacaste, and time for a jaunt into Nicaragua. Some ideas we're kicking around are Rincon de Vieja and San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua). We will be travelling with a 6 year old (a well-travelled youngster) and would like to see places with activities other than lounging on the beach, as we'll have had enough of that in Tamarindo and Samara. Thoughts???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 2 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 7 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 10 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 14 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 15 Fishing around Arenal
- 16 First time CR intinerary help
- 17 dental implants
- 18 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 19 Costa Rica- July trip
- 20 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 21 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 22 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 23 help from a Panamanian
- 24 Best Panama beach area?
- 25 Driving from Mexico to Belize