I have done a lot of research and still feel somewhat overwhelmed. I think I have narrowed most things down but still need some fine tuning with places to stay based on the region. We will fly into Libera and stay 2 nights in Arenal. Either the Baldi or Arenal Springs Resort....any suggestions on one versus the other? We then are planning to drive down to the Guanacaste region to stay in a hotel on the beach and could use some help on which hotel/beach. I like a beautiful beach --not too remote --with shops and restaurants in town. We like to do an activity in the morning and relax on the beach in the afternoon. I am thinking the Playa Hermosa (Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar) or Playa Flamingo (Flamingo Beach Resort) or Playa Potrero (Sugar Beach Hotel). We do not like all inclusives and prefer a beachfront hotel with pool and bar. Please help with any recommendations on the above or any additonal recommendations on something I have missed!! Thank you!
Guanacaste beach hotels!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 7 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 8 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 tours to gatun locks panama
- 10 Panama in October
- 11 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 12 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 13 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 14 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 15 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 16 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 17 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 18 Monteverde from Liberia
- 19 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 22 mayan ruins family trip
- 23 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 24 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!