I have done a lot of research and still feel somewhat overwhelmed. I think I have narrowed most things down but still need some fine tuning with places to stay based on the region. We will fly into Libera and stay 2 nights in Arenal. Either the Baldi or Arenal Springs Resort....any suggestions on one versus the other? We then are planning to drive down to the Guanacaste region to stay in a hotel on the beach and could use some help on which hotel/beach. I like a beautiful beach --not too remote --with shops and restaurants in town. We like to do an activity in the morning and relax on the beach in the afternoon. I am thinking the Playa Hermosa (Playa Hermosa Bosque del Mar) or Playa Flamingo (Flamingo Beach Resort) or Playa Potrero (Sugar Beach Hotel). We do not like all inclusives and prefer a beachfront hotel with pool and bar. Please help with any recommendations on the above or any additonal recommendations on something I have missed!! Thank you!
Guanacaste beach hotels!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old