Considering staying at this hotel in July with our 2 year old and 12 year old. Having trouble finding what kind of activities they have for the kids. Mainly to keep our 12 year old entertained. Anyone stayed there before and know if they have a basketball hoop in the pool?
Grand Sunset Princess Children's Activities
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 2 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 3 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 4 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 5 Costa rica help
- 6 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 10 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo