I am going on my honeymoon in 21 days
We are booked to stay at the MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA but they are doing construction so we will stay at the GRAND MAYAN, LOCATED NEXT DOOR.
I have heard the beaches look like california beaches, we are cool with that.
We want to know if anyone is familiar with this resort? Is is AI?
How far will we be from Puerto Vallarta? How far we will be from downtown?
Do you think it wise to go to my bank and get peso's before we travel?
How far is the PV airport from Nuevo Vallarta (all the vallartas become a little confusing)
I am very detail oriented and like to have as much information as possible, especially traveling to a new place
Any other tips, comments that you think would be helpful
THANKS SO MUCH
-soon to be bride
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 2 Central America vacation in September
- 3 Costa Rica--first time
- 4 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 5 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 6 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 7 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 8 Granada or Leon
- 9 Rental Car in Mexico
- 10 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 11 Sandals in Cancún
- 12 Belize itinerary help
- 13 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 14 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 15 Costa Rica surfing
- 16 Nicaragua money questions
- 17 Blue Hole
- 18 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 19 Panama in December?
- 20 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 21 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 22 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 23 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 24 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 25 Packing for Ambergris Caye