I am going on my honeymoon in 21 days
We are booked to stay at the MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA but they are doing construction so we will stay at the GRAND MAYAN, LOCATED NEXT DOOR.
I have heard the beaches look like california beaches, we are cool with that.
We want to know if anyone is familiar with this resort? Is is AI?
How far will we be from Puerto Vallarta? How far we will be from downtown?
Do you think it wise to go to my bank and get peso's before we travel?
How far is the PV airport from Nuevo Vallarta (all the vallartas become a little confusing)
I am very detail oriented and like to have as much information as possible, especially traveling to a new place
Any other tips, comments that you think would be helpful
THANKS SO MUCH
-soon to be bride
Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old