I am going on my honeymoon in 21 days
We are booked to stay at the MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA but they are doing construction so we will stay at the GRAND MAYAN, LOCATED NEXT DOOR.
I have heard the beaches look like california beaches, we are cool with that.
We want to know if anyone is familiar with this resort? Is is AI?
How far will we be from Puerto Vallarta? How far we will be from downtown?
Do you think it wise to go to my bank and get peso's before we travel?
How far is the PV airport from Nuevo Vallarta (all the vallartas become a little confusing)
I am very detail oriented and like to have as much information as possible, especially traveling to a new place
Any other tips, comments that you think would be helpful
THANKS SO MUCH
-soon to be bride
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam
- 2 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 3 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 4 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 5 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 6 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 7 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 8 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 9 Cancun All inclusive
- 10 girls getaway
- 11 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?