I am going on my honeymoon in 21 days
We are booked to stay at the MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA but they are doing construction so we will stay at the GRAND MAYAN, LOCATED NEXT DOOR.
I have heard the beaches look like california beaches, we are cool with that.
We want to know if anyone is familiar with this resort? Is is AI?
How far will we be from Puerto Vallarta? How far we will be from downtown?
Do you think it wise to go to my bank and get peso's before we travel?
How far is the PV airport from Nuevo Vallarta (all the vallartas become a little confusing)
I am very detail oriented and like to have as much information as possible, especially traveling to a new place
Any other tips, comments that you think would be helpful
THANKS SO MUCH
-soon to be bride
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/image-revive/
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 unsafe?
- 4 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 5 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 9 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 10 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 11 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 12 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 13 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 14 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 15 Non tourist beach in December
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Sending things back home.
- 18 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 19 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 23 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 24 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016