I am going on my honeymoon in 21 days
We are booked to stay at the MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA but they are doing construction so we will stay at the GRAND MAYAN, LOCATED NEXT DOOR.
I have heard the beaches look like california beaches, we are cool with that.
We want to know if anyone is familiar with this resort? Is is AI?
How far will we be from Puerto Vallarta? How far we will be from downtown?
Do you think it wise to go to my bank and get peso's before we travel?
How far is the PV airport from Nuevo Vallarta (all the vallartas become a little confusing)
I am very detail oriented and like to have as much information as possible, especially traveling to a new place
Any other tips, comments that you think would be helpful
THANKS SO MUCH
-soon to be bride
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 2 Planning a car trip
- 3 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 4 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 5 first timers planning our own trip
- 6 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 7 Beach for kids in CR
- 8 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 9 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 10 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 11 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 12 Costa Rica itinerary
- 13 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 14 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 15 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 16 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 17 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 18 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 La Fortuna via Poas
- 21 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter