I am going on my honeymoon in 21 days
We are booked to stay at the MAYAN PALACE NUEVO VALLARTA but they are doing construction so we will stay at the GRAND MAYAN, LOCATED NEXT DOOR.
I have heard the beaches look like california beaches, we are cool with that.
We want to know if anyone is familiar with this resort? Is is AI?
How far will we be from Puerto Vallarta? How far we will be from downtown?
Do you think it wise to go to my bank and get peso's before we travel?
How far is the PV airport from Nuevo Vallarta (all the vallartas become a little confusing)
I am very detail oriented and like to have as much information as possible, especially traveling to a new place
Any other tips, comments that you think would be helpful
THANKS SO MUCH
-soon to be bride
Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 2 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 3 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 6 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 7 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 8 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 9 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 10 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 11 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 12 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 13 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 14 Merida-where to stay
- 15 Mexico City Hotels
- 16 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 18 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 19 Snorkeling
- 20 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 21 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 22 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 23 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 24 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 25 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen