I wanted to share with you our trip report and a new post.
With a wide range of activities and sights to discover, it is a difficult choice for a first time traveler to pick a place to visit first. One of the most common questions centers around the two biggest tourist havens: Granada and San Juan del Sur, which one is better?
Do you enjoy volcano hikes, colonial architecture, native markets and strolls along cobblestone streets? Then Granada is your choice.
Do you prefer beach parties, clubbing, surfing and more surfing? Then San Juan would be your choice.
Is it Granada or is it San Juan? We visited both and this our unbiased view of these tourists’ hot spots.
please check out the pics and the rest of the article at:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca