I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 2 Four night is PV
- 3 San Miguel
- 4 Oaxaca in march
- 5 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 6 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 7 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 8 Snorkeling trips
- 9 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 10 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 11 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 12 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 13 best new site in costa rica
- 14 Tikal, Guatemala
- 15 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 16 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 19 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 20 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 21 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 Panama Canal
- 24 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)