I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Good places for Novice Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 2 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 5 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 6 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 7 Merida-where to stay
- 8 Mexico City Hotels
- 9 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 16 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 17 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 18 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 20 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 21 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 22 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 23 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 24 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 25 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica