I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 4 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 5 girls getaway
- 6 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 13 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 14 Cancun All inclusive
- 15 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 16 Cancun and cuba
- 17 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 18 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 19 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 22 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 23 Archaeological tours
- 24 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 25 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.