I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Good places for Novice Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 4 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 5 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 6 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 7 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 8 Central America travel over New Year's
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 11 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 12 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 13 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 14 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica help
- 16 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 17 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 18 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 19 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 20 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 21 Belize in June?
- 22 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 25 How to climb volcanoes at night