I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Fishing around Arenal
- 2 Costa Rica- July trip
- 3 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 4 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 5 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 6 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 8 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 9 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 10 help from a Panamanian
- 11 Best Panama beach area?
- 12 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 13 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 14 Guanacaste
- 15 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Riu Cancun
- 17 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 18 Passport expires soon
- 19 dental implants
- 20 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 21 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 22 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 23 day trips from Mexico City
- 24 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 25 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.