I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 2 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 3 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 5 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 6 La Fortuna via Poas
- 7 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 8 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 9 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 10 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 11 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 12 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 13 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 14 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 15 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 16 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 17 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 18 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 19 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 20 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 21 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 22 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 23 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 24 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 25 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans