I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Good places for Novice Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 2 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 3 40th Birthday Trip
- 4 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 5 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 6 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 7 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 10 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 11 La paz at christmas
- 12 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 13 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 14 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 15 Guatemala customs question
- 16 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 17 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 18 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica questions
- 20 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 21 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 22 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 24 Rainy season
- 25 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala