I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 넷마블바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 알라딘사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 6 Best route from La Fortuna to Limon? Cost Rica
- 7 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 10 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 11 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 13 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 14 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 15 playa del carmen what to do
- 16 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 17 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 18 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 19 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 20 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 21 Panama Canal Excursions
- 22 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 23 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 24 Giving back to Mexio
- 25 2 months in Central America