I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ITS TIME FOR GOOD MEDICATION
- 2 You can execute push-united states
- 3 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 4 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 7 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 8 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 9 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 10 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 12 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 13 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 14 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 15 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 16 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 17 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 18 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 19 Music Video
- 20 July Adventure
- 21 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 22 Guatemala trip in August?
- 23 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 24 Driving Central America
- 25 Nicaragua -- connection