I am planning a 4-night/5-day trip with a friend and we both really want to snorkel.
I was just wondering if you guys can make suggestions of a resort that has a package that includes snorkeling at a descent price.
Or Would it be a better idea to just book the resort/hotel with snorkeling listed as close-by excursion? If so, which resort do you suggest? I am just not sure how I can look into how good those excursions would be. ....
We are flying from NYC and we can basically go anywhere (preferably close,, hopefully <6hr flights). except Dominical republic and Cancun.
Thank you very much!!!! =D
Good places for Novice Snorkeling?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 3 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 5 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 6 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 7 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 8 Mex City Restaurant
- 9 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 10 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 11 costa rica in two weeks
- 12 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun Hotel
- 14 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 15 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 16 Cuernavaca
- 17 sales tax in Mexico
- 18 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica
- 19 Guide to Nicaraguan festivals and events
- 20 Labor Day Weekend Trip to Mexico
- 21 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 22 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 23 costa rica logistics
- 24 Hotel suggestions
- 25 Hotel Alma de Pacifico