So glad I found this forum. My husband and I are going to Panama for the first time over the thanksgiving holiday for one week, in the hopes of scouting a good retirement, relocation investment in Panama. We have never been to Panama, but have heard that our retirement dollars would go farther there than in the US. Does anyone have any suggestions where & how to start....and have only one week? Very grateful for any insight!
Going to Panama for the first time to buy property, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nosara from Monteverde and from Nosara to SJ airport
- 2 Mexico for 1 month, advice needed
- 3 help with accomodations for family of 4 in Playa del Carmen
- 4 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 5 Sansa Regional, Costa Rica Question
- 6 Half moon bay or Akumal Bay
- 7 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 8 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 9 Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
- 10 Suggestions in CR, MX, Nicaragua or... ?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 OAXACA/DF TRIP Day of the Dead?
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 15 Need help in learning Spanish
- 16 Has anyone been in Mexico for Day of the Dead?
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 Best hotels in Playa de Carmen?
- 19 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 22 Shout out to OceanBreeze1 (OB1)
- 23 which all inclusive
- 24 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 25 Apt rental in SMdA & Oaxaco