So glad I found this forum. My husband and I are going to Panama for the first time over the thanksgiving holiday for one week, in the hopes of scouting a good retirement, relocation investment in Panama. We have never been to Panama, but have heard that our retirement dollars would go farther there than in the US. Does anyone have any suggestions where & how to start....and have only one week? Very grateful for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 RELOOK : Install YAHOO 1:800:982:8520 CONTACT YAHOO Technical Care
- 2 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 3 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 8 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 9 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 10 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 11 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 12 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City
Going to Panama for the first time to buy property, any suggestions?