So glad I found this forum. My husband and I are going to Panama for the first time over the thanksgiving holiday for one week, in the hopes of scouting a good retirement, relocation investment in Panama. We have never been to Panama, but have heard that our retirement dollars would go farther there than in the US. Does anyone have any suggestions where & how to start....and have only one week? Very grateful for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp installation
- 2 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 3 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?
Going to Panama for the first time to buy property, any suggestions?