So glad I found this forum. My husband and I are going to Panama for the first time over the thanksgiving holiday for one week, in the hopes of scouting a good retirement, relocation investment in Panama. We have never been to Panama, but have heard that our retirement dollars would go farther there than in the US. Does anyone have any suggestions where & how to start....and have only one week? Very grateful for any insight!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 5 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 6 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 7 San Miguel
- 8 Oaxaca in march
- 9 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 12 Snorkeling trips
- 13 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 14 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 15 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 16 best new site in costa rica
- 17 Tikal, Guatemala
- 18 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 19 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 20 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 22 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 23 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 24 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
Going to Panama for the first time to buy property, any suggestions?