So glad I found this forum. My husband and I are going to Panama for the first time over the thanksgiving holiday for one week, in the hopes of scouting a good retirement, relocation investment in Panama. We have never been to Panama, but have heard that our retirement dollars would go farther there than in the US. Does anyone have any suggestions where & how to start....and have only one week? Very grateful for any insight!
Going to Panama for the first time to buy property, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 6 Mexico region question
- 7 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 8 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 9 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ