I am new to the forum and have tried to read through the recent history to help with my questions. I am trying to determine how much extra time it might take to get from Guat City to Pana (was going to take some sort of shuttle service), and if most the vendors are back in Pana, selling their wares. Finally, if I do make the trip I would like to be in contact with a volunteer group who might specify some needed supplies from the states (ie over the counter meds).`
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 San Miguel
- 5 Oaxaca in march
- 6 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 9 Snorkeling trips
- 10 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 11 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 12 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 13 best new site in costa rica
- 14 Tikal, Guatemala
- 15 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 16 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 19 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 20 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 21 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 Panama Canal
- 24 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)