I am new to the forum and have tried to read through the recent history to help with my questions. I am trying to determine how much extra time it might take to get from Guat City to Pana (was going to take some sort of shuttle service), and if most the vendors are back in Pana, selling their wares. Finally, if I do make the trip I would like to be in contact with a volunteer group who might specify some needed supplies from the states (ie over the counter meds).`
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 4 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 5 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 6 Renting Car in Mexico
- 7 Car Rental in Cancun
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 10 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 11 reliable car rental company??
- 12 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 13 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 14 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 15 Planning a trip to Panama
- 16 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 17 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 19 best air route san diego to san jose
- 20 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 21 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 22 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 23 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 24 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 25 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam