I am new to the forum and have tried to read through the recent history to help with my questions. I am trying to determine how much extra time it might take to get from Guat City to Pana (was going to take some sort of shuttle service), and if most the vendors are back in Pana, selling their wares. Finally, if I do make the trip I would like to be in contact with a volunteer group who might specify some needed supplies from the states (ie over the counter meds).`
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 3 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 4 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 5 Planning a car trip
- 6 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 7 first timers planning our own trip
- 8 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 9 Beach for kids in CR
- 10 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 11 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 12 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 13 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 14 Costa Rica itinerary
- 15 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 16 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 17 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 18 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 21 La Fortuna via Poas
- 22 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 23 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 24 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 25 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter