I am new to the forum and have tried to read through the recent history to help with my questions. I am trying to determine how much extra time it might take to get from Guat City to Pana (was going to take some sort of shuttle service), and if most the vendors are back in Pana, selling their wares. Finally, if I do make the trip I would like to be in contact with a volunteer group who might specify some needed supplies from the states (ie over the counter meds).`
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change