I am new to the forum and have tried to read through the recent history to help with my questions. I am trying to determine how much extra time it might take to get from Guat City to Pana (was going to take some sort of shuttle service), and if most the vendors are back in Pana, selling their wares. Finally, if I do make the trip I would like to be in contact with a volunteer group who might specify some needed supplies from the states (ie over the counter meds).`
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 2 Activities in Costa Rica
- 3 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 6 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 7 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 8 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 9 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 10 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 11 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 12 Gluten Free Belize
- 13 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 14 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 15 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 16 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 17 In Cancun right now..
- 18 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 19 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 21 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 22 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 23 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 24 Places to stay in Belize
- 25 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??