15 of my closest friends and I are planning a trip for 2013 (Ages 25-27). We have been to Cabo before and had an amazing time, so we are now looking for another destination to explore. We are pretty much up for anything...and initially were thinking Belize. We love to lay out at the beach with a cocktail. we are not opposed to day time excursions. We are not opposed to all-inclusives. We enjoy upbeat nightlife, and good restaurants. We would like to keep the trip in a budget, but by no means do we want to slum it. Looking for any and all suggestions! Thanks!!
Girls Trip on a Working Girl Budget
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 5 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 6 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 7 Playa del Carmen
- 8 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 9 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 10 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 11 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 12 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 13 Mexico
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 23 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 24 Los cabos in January
- 25 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec