15 of my closest friends and I are planning a trip for 2013 (Ages 25-27). We have been to Cabo before and had an amazing time, so we are now looking for another destination to explore. We are pretty much up for anything...and initially were thinking Belize. We love to lay out at the beach with a cocktail. we are not opposed to day time excursions. We are not opposed to all-inclusives. We enjoy upbeat nightlife, and good restaurants. We would like to keep the trip in a budget, but by no means do we want to slum it. Looking for any and all suggestions! Thanks!!
Girls Trip on a Working Girl Budget
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 2 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica first timers
- 4 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 5 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 6 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 7 think twice before using expedia
- 8 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 best places in Baja
- 10 Beachfront in Tulum
- 11 Belize, first time
- 12 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 13 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 14 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 15 Costa Rica with young kids
- 16 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Security in Oaxaca
- 19 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 20 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 21 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica