15 of my closest friends and I are planning a trip for 2013 (Ages 25-27). We have been to Cabo before and had an amazing time, so we are now looking for another destination to explore. We are pretty much up for anything...and initially were thinking Belize. We love to lay out at the beach with a cocktail. we are not opposed to day time excursions. We are not opposed to all-inclusives. We enjoy upbeat nightlife, and good restaurants. We would like to keep the trip in a budget, but by no means do we want to slum it. Looking for any and all suggestions! Thanks!!
Girls Trip on a Working Girl Budget
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 5 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 6 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 12 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 13 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 14 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 17 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 18 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 19 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 20 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 21 Tocumen Airport layover
- 22 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 23 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Sayulita infomation
- 25 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?