15 of my closest friends and I are planning a trip for 2013 (Ages 25-27). We have been to Cabo before and had an amazing time, so we are now looking for another destination to explore. We are pretty much up for anything...and initially were thinking Belize. We love to lay out at the beach with a cocktail. we are not opposed to day time excursions. We are not opposed to all-inclusives. We enjoy upbeat nightlife, and good restaurants. We would like to keep the trip in a budget, but by no means do we want to slum it. Looking for any and all suggestions! Thanks!!
Girls Trip on a Working Girl Budget
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best places in Baja
- 2 cancun
- 3 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 4 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 5 Cuernavaca
- 6 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 7 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 8 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 9 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 10 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 11 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 12 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 13 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 14 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 15 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 16 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 17 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 18 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 20 costa rica logistics
- 21 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 22 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 costa rica logistics again
- 25 Mexico Trip