15 of my closest friends and I are planning a trip for 2013 (Ages 25-27). We have been to Cabo before and had an amazing time, so we are now looking for another destination to explore. We are pretty much up for anything...and initially were thinking Belize. We love to lay out at the beach with a cocktail. we are not opposed to day time excursions. We are not opposed to all-inclusives. We enjoy upbeat nightlife, and good restaurants. We would like to keep the trip in a budget, but by no means do we want to slum it. Looking for any and all suggestions! Thanks!!
Girls Trip on a Working Girl Budget
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 2 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 3 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 5 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 8 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 9 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Belize Itinerary help!
- 12 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 13 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 14 Costa Rica Travel
- 15 Planning Mexico by February
- 16 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 17 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 18 A Week in Montezuma
- 19 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 Book set in Panama
- 22 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 23 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 24 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 25 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon