15 of my closest friends and I are planning a trip for 2013 (Ages 25-27). We have been to Cabo before and had an amazing time, so we are now looking for another destination to explore. We are pretty much up for anything...and initially were thinking Belize. We love to lay out at the beach with a cocktail. we are not opposed to day time excursions. We are not opposed to all-inclusives. We enjoy upbeat nightlife, and good restaurants. We would like to keep the trip in a budget, but by no means do we want to slum it. Looking for any and all suggestions! Thanks!!
Girls Trip on a Working Girl Budget
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old