We are leaving in the morning for Costa Rica! The bags are packed and the trip is planned. We are staying our first few nights in La Fortuna/Arenal region to experience some adrenaline packed fun. Planning on whitewater rafting, hot springs, hanging bridges and zip lining!!! We then head to the Guanacaste region for some R&R. We have booked private transport for 1/2 the trip and a rental car the other half. All based on recommendations from this forum! Thank you all for your wonderful advice! We will post our trip report upon our return!!!!
Getting Ready to Leave Tomorrow for CR!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 2 Guatemala customs question
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 6 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 7 booking rooms for spring break
- 8 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 9 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 10 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 11 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 12 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 13 Costa Rica questions
- 14 Mextrotter
- 15 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 16 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 17 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 18 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 19 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 20 costa rica
- 21 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 22 Car rental Cancun
- 23 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 24 Christmas in Puebla?
- 25 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize