I'm having a bit of trouble finding up to date info on travelling down the coast over land. I have found this info on getting from Belize City to Honduras:
In Belize City, you have a few options, but timing is a concern.
1. Tropic Air flight to San Pedro Sula -- departs BC Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8 am.
2. Water taxi from Belize City to Puerto Cortes, Honduras. Trip time is a few hours, but the boat departs only on Saturday mornings at 9 am (BZ$145).
Both these would be good options if you arrive at Cancun on a Friday and get the overnight bus that arrives in BC at 6 am.
3. There are other water taxis from Dangriga and Placencia, but these option involve a long bus ride and these water taxis depart only on Friday mornings.
4. There is a weekly express bus to San Pedro Sula -- 12 hours & about US$70.
Can anyone tell me how up to date this information is?
Many Thanks Guys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 We Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc Trial Number 1888-482**3831 Reset
- 2 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 5 Where to go for TEFL
- 6 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 7 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 8 Returning home
- 9 White hair in Valladolid....
- 10 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 11 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 12 Uber in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 14 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 15 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 16 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 17 4 days in Belize
- 18 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 19 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 20 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 21 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 22 Sayulita in September
- 23 Tulum Ruins
- 24 5 day belize itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?