I'm having a bit of trouble finding up to date info on travelling down the coast over land. I have found this info on getting from Belize City to Honduras:
In Belize City, you have a few options, but timing is a concern.
1. Tropic Air flight to San Pedro Sula -- departs BC Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8 am.
2. Water taxi from Belize City to Puerto Cortes, Honduras. Trip time is a few hours, but the boat departs only on Saturday mornings at 9 am (BZ$145).
Both these would be good options if you arrive at Cancun on a Friday and get the overnight bus that arrives in BC at 6 am.
3. There are other water taxis from Dangriga and Placencia, but these option involve a long bus ride and these water taxis depart only on Friday mornings.
4. There is a weekly express bus to San Pedro Sula -- 12 hours & about US$70.
Can anyone tell me how up to date this information is?
Many Thanks Guys
Getting from Cancun to San Pedro Sula
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 6 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 7 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 8 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN