I'm having a bit of trouble finding up to date info on travelling down the coast over land. I have found this info on getting from Belize City to Honduras:
In Belize City, you have a few options, but timing is a concern.
1. Tropic Air flight to San Pedro Sula -- departs BC Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8 am.
2. Water taxi from Belize City to Puerto Cortes, Honduras. Trip time is a few hours, but the boat departs only on Saturday mornings at 9 am (BZ$145).
Both these would be good options if you arrive at Cancun on a Friday and get the overnight bus that arrives in BC at 6 am.
3. There are other water taxis from Dangriga and Placencia, but these option involve a long bus ride and these water taxis depart only on Friday mornings.
4. There is a weekly express bus to San Pedro Sula -- 12 hours & about US$70.
Can anyone tell me how up to date this information is?
Many Thanks Guys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Best plan - suggestions
- 3 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 4 Mexico City over Christmas
- 5 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 8 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 9 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 10 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 11 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 12 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City