I'm having a bit of trouble finding up to date info on travelling down the coast over land. I have found this info on getting from Belize City to Honduras:
In Belize City, you have a few options, but timing is a concern.
1. Tropic Air flight to San Pedro Sula -- departs BC Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8 am.
2. Water taxi from Belize City to Puerto Cortes, Honduras. Trip time is a few hours, but the boat departs only on Saturday mornings at 9 am (BZ$145).
Both these would be good options if you arrive at Cancun on a Friday and get the overnight bus that arrives in BC at 6 am.
3. There are other water taxis from Dangriga and Placencia, but these option involve a long bus ride and these water taxis depart only on Friday mornings.
4. There is a weekly express bus to San Pedro Sula -- 12 hours & about US$70.
Can anyone tell me how up to date this information is?
Many Thanks Guys
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/clemix-testosterone-complex/
- 2 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 6 Renting Car in Mexico
- 7 Car Rental in Cancun
- 8 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 11 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 12 reliable car rental company??
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 15 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 16 Planning a trip to Panama
- 17 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 20 best air route san diego to san jose
- 21 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 22 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 23 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 24 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 25 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?