I am arriving in San Jose, Costa Rica on October 2nd and then have 2 weeks to explore the country. I'd like to pack as lightly as possible while also maximizing what I can do and where I can go. For the rain forests, am I better wearing running shoes, hiking boots, or traditional military jungle boots? The rest of the time am I ok with sandals or will I want regular shoes for the evening? Any and all advice from those with experience in Costa Rica at this time of year would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 6 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 7 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 8 Oasis Cancun
- 9 Driving
- 10 Driving around costa ica
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 13 Campeche anyone?
- 14 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 Belize in August with teens
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity