I am arriving in San Jose, Costa Rica on October 2nd and then have 2 weeks to explore the country. I'd like to pack as lightly as possible while also maximizing what I can do and where I can go. For the rain forests, am I better wearing running shoes, hiking boots, or traditional military jungle boots? The rest of the time am I ok with sandals or will I want regular shoes for the evening? Any and all advice from those with experience in Costa Rica at this time of year would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 2 Snorkeling
- 3 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 4 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 5 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 6 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 7 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 8 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 9 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 10 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 12 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 13 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 14 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 15 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 16 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 17 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 18 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 19 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's
- 20 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 21 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 22 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 23 Non All-inclusive - Where to stay
- 24 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 25 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha