I am arriving in San Jose, Costa Rica on October 2nd and then have 2 weeks to explore the country. I'd like to pack as lightly as possible while also maximizing what I can do and where I can go. For the rain forests, am I better wearing running shoes, hiking boots, or traditional military jungle boots? The rest of the time am I ok with sandals or will I want regular shoes for the evening? Any and all advice from those with experience in Costa Rica at this time of year would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 2 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 5 Departure tax
- 6 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 7 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 8 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 9 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 10 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 11 Costa Rica first timers
- 12 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 13 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 14 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 15 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 16 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 17 think twice before using expedia
- 18 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 19 best places in Baja
- 20 Beachfront in Tulum
- 21 Belize, first time
- 22 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 23 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 24 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 25 Costa Rica with young kids