Would like info. on flights from SJO to LAX and back on Taca. I only have an hour to connect in San Salvador and wonder if that has ever been a problem for anyone. Also wondering what the baggage allowance is if one part of flight says Lacsa. I think it is 2 checked bags free. Thanks. Donna
Flying Taca from SJO to LAX
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 6 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 7 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 8 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 9 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 10 Central America travel over New Year's
- 11 Mexico City
- 12 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 13 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 14 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 15 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 16 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 17 Costa Rica help
- 18 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 19 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 20 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 21 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 22 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 23 Belize in June?
- 24 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 25 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?