Hope you can help. I am on a cruise this June and trying to nail some of the plkaces to vist on the stop offs in Cozumel (possibly Nachi Cocom); Costa Maya (possibly Maya Chan Beach) Roatan (not sure) and Belize and thinking of the rather costly flight over the Ambergris Caye. Should we do it or save our money and do a water taxi there? I might also post this on the Cruise Forum. Many thanks.
flying over ambergris caye
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 2 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 3 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 4 Costa Rica first timers
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 7 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 8 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 9 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 10 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 11 think twice before using expedia
- 12 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 13 best places in Baja
- 14 Beachfront in Tulum
- 15 Belize, first time
- 16 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 17 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 18 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 19 Costa Rica with young kids
- 20 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 21 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 22 Security in Oaxaca
- 23 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?