My family and I are planning to fly from Seattle to Belize in 2 years. We want to see the ruins in Belize and then go to Guatemala most likely stay in Tikal for the ruins aswell. We then want to fly to Hawaii, but have no idea how long the flight would be. Any info would be great thanks. We will have to go to Hawaii sincw we have a conod and have to go there every other year.
flying from Guatemala to Hawaii???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 6 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 11 booking rooms for spring break
- 12 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….