I'm trying to book a salt water fly fishing day trip in Belize. We will be chartering a boat for two weeks during Christmas, leaving out of Placencia. I'm not completely sure of our sailing itinerary yet but I hope to go as far north as Tobacco Caye and then maybe head towards Lighthouse Reef. Anyone have any recommendations for a fly fishing giude that we can connect with along the way? Thank you!
Fly Fishing in Belize
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 4 Car Rental in Panama
- 5 Panama
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 8 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 9 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 10 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 11 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Which of these locations?
- 15 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 16 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 17 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 Renting a car in Cancun
- 20 Possible Mexico Trip
- 21 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 24 MEXIGO TOURS
- 25 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations