I'm trying to book a salt water fly fishing day trip in Belize. We will be chartering a boat for two weeks during Christmas, leaving out of Placencia. I'm not completely sure of our sailing itinerary yet but I hope to go as far north as Tobacco Caye and then maybe head towards Lighthouse Reef. Anyone have any recommendations for a fly fishing giude that we can connect with along the way? Thank you!
Fly Fishing in Belize
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 3 Help with 5 days touring time
- 4 Costa Rica trip in March
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 Safety in Ixtapa
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!