Suzie, I saved the contact information (but not the name!) of the guide you liked in Flores/Tikal and remember reading you were planning to use him again on a more extended trip. Can you tell me more specifically what you hired him to do in the Peten and approximately the cost? We were thinking probably just a pick up in Flores or El Remate for an early morning tour of the ruins and jungle, but might be interested in a tour somewhere for birding, canopy, or ?? the afternoon before as well. We'll be there around the 20th of August for 2 nights. Any advice or recollections gratefully received! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City and...?
- 2 Solo touring in Panama City
- 3 Driving in CR
- 4 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 5 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 6 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 7 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 8 Tamarindo Sept
- 9 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 10 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 11 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 12 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 13 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 14 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 15 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 16 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 17 Renting Car in Mexico
- 18 Cancun All inclusive
- 19 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 22 Budget Belize
- 23 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 25 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla