I am headed to Tikal next week, flying from Guat. City to Flores, arriving at 11 am. We are staying at Tikal Inn, but the transport is pretty expensive and I wonder if anyone has had experience using collectivos from the airport to the Tikal hotels lately. If so, how easy was it to get one, how much approx. per person, etc. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 0027815220148 super Astrology Love Spells [latvia] Topbest traditional
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 3 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 4 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 9 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 10 Anyone interested?
- 11 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 12 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 13 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 14 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 15 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 16 Spending USD in Mexico
- 17 Food poisoning?
- 18 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 21 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 22 Guanacaste in October
- 23 Good lunch spot
- 24 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 25 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old