I am headed to Tikal next week, flying from Guat. City to Flores, arriving at 11 am. We are staying at Tikal Inn, but the transport is pretty expensive and I wonder if anyone has had experience using collectivos from the airport to the Tikal hotels lately. If so, how easy was it to get one, how much approx. per person, etc. Thanks!!
Flores airport / Tikal transport
- 1 San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 12 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 13 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 14 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 15 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 16 Backpack vs Wheels
- 17 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 18 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 19 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 20 Help with 5 days touring time
- 21 Costa Rica trip in March
- 22 Safety in Ixtapa
- 23 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 24 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 25 Cabo San Lucas