We're going down to the Yucatan for a couple weeks this fall and would REALLY like to hop over the border to see Tikal. Are there flights from anywhere in the Yucatan (Campeche, Merida, Cancun if need be, Cozumel) to Flores or any organized tours to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 5 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 6 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 8 Guanajuato
- 9 Costa Rica January
- 10 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Shopping
- 13 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 14 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 15 Driving in Belize
- 16 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 17 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 18 Roatan
- 19 Mexico City and...?
- 20 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 21 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 22 First time to cabo helP??
- 23 driving colorado to costa rica
- 24 6 months - too much?
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing