We're going down to the Yucatan for a couple weeks this fall and would REALLY like to hop over the border to see Tikal. Are there flights from anywhere in the Yucatan (Campeche, Merida, Cancun if need be, Cozumel) to Flores or any organized tours to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 the equal questions you mostly
- 2 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 3 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 4 girls getaway
- 5 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 11 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 12 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 13 Cancun All inclusive
- 14 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 15 Cancun and cuba
- 16 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 17 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 18 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 19 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 20 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 21 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 22 Archaeological tours
- 23 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 24 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 25 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula