We're going down to the Yucatan for a couple weeks this fall and would REALLY like to hop over the border to see Tikal. Are there flights from anywhere in the Yucatan (Campeche, Merida, Cancun if need be, Cozumel) to Flores or any organized tours to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ALl TYPeS +919501244448 FAmily disputes **SPECIALSIT &&&
- 2 Returning home
- 3 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 4 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 5 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 6 Cancun all inclusive
- 7 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 8 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 9 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 10 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 11 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 12 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 14 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica