I just received an email alert from farecompare.com that flight costs from PDX (Portland, OR) to Guatemala, Roatán, and San Pedro Sula are down by a third and flights to Belize are down more than 25% since yesterday. Don't know if that applies to anyone but I thought I'd put it out there just in case. Flights to GUA have been ~$850-900+ most of this spring and there are May dates listed at $513, the lowest I've seen from the Pacific NW in many years. Wow!
Flight costs down to Central America!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Planning trip to Panama
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 5 Panama
- 6 bicycle through central america
- 7 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 8 Car Rental in Panama
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 12 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 13 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 14 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 17 Which of these locations?
- 18 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 19 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 20 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 21 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 22 Renting a car in Cancun
- 23 Possible Mexico Trip
- 24 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun