We're a family of 6 (2 adults, 17, 14 & two 22 yr olds) staying at Flamingo Beach Resort & I can't decide if we should do the AI. Will be staying 5 nights & plan to just hang out at the hotel. I know there are a lot of restaurants nearby but I don't know their pricing, we're not looking to spend a fortune. Are there any good sodas or pizza places in that area? My 14 yr olds smoothie habit could definitely break the bank so I know I would be saving $$ on her with the AI but I'm not sure about the rest of us. Would appreciate feedback...thanks
Flamingo Beach Resort: AI or not
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 7 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 8 Riu vs Westin?
- 9 Sim card and power
- 10 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 11 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR