I am planning a trip to Costa Rica in August, and I think my children, ages 10 and 8, are now big enough to truly enjoy the Osa Peninsula, but I would really appreciate some help. We have been to CR twice, and have stayed in Manuel Antonio, Playa Hermosa, Cahuita, La Fortuna, and a couple of other places, but I have little to no experience with the south Pacific area, and where to stay, what to see, etc. We normally choose mid priced lodgings, and prefer to venture out on our own, normally by car, but we know that we will be flying, and don't believe that we will have one here, which is a little concerning because we like to take trips into town, or to venture out. I have just started to explore this area, and my head is already swimming. We would like a place that is close to plenty of trails, lots of wildlife, waterfalls, swimmable beach, and close enough to walk or catch a ride to town. Any recommendations would really be appreciated.
First Trip To Osa
- 1 Cancun day trips
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Quick CR Trip Report
- 4 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 6 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report