We are going to Mexico for our first time and are staying at Secrets Maroma. Do we need to be concerned about eating fresh fruit, drinking water, enjoying drinks with ice?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 2 help from a Panamanian
- 3 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 4 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 7 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 8 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 9 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 11 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 12 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 15 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 16 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 17 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 18 Music Video
- 19 July Adventure
- 20 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 21 Guatemala trip in August?
- 22 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 23 Driving Central America
- 24 Nicaragua -- connection
- 25 Driving in Mexico