I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 4 Guanajuato
- 5 Costa Rica January
- 6 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 7 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 8 Shopping
- 9 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 10 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 11 Driving in Belize
- 12 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 13 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 14 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 15 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 16 Roatan
- 17 Mexico City and...?
- 18 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 19 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 20 First time to cabo helP??
- 21 driving colorado to costa rica
- 22 6 months - too much?
- 23 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 24 Costa Rica in April.....need recommendations...
- 25 Easter in Costa Rica!?!?!?