I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 2 Horseback waterfall trip
- 3 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 6 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 7 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 8 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 9 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 10 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 11 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 12 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 13 Returning home
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 17 Uber in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 20 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 21 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 22 4 days in Belize
- 23 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 24 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 25 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?