I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 3 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 4 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 5 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 6 Cancun All inclusive
- 7 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 8 girls getaway
- 9 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 10 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 11 Guanajuato
- 12 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 13 First time CR intinerary help
- 14 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 15 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 16 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 17 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 18 Cancun and cuba
- 19 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 20 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 21 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 24 Archaeological tours
- 25 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks