I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 3 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 4 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 5 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 6 Cancun all inclusive
- 7 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 8 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 9 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 10 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 11 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 12 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 14 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 Roatan
- 17 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 20 Driving Time
- 21 Guanajuato
- 22 best new site in costa rica
- 23 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 24 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 25 Costa Rica