I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 live from PV !
- 2 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 5 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 6 Mexico
- 7 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 Another Yucatan trip report
- 10 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 11 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 12 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 13 2017 SMA Trip
- 14 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 15 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 16 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 17 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 18 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 19 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 20 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 21 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 22 Bocas ??
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 24 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 25 Costa Rica Connection