I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 2 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 3 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 4 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 5 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 6 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 7 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 8 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 9 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 10 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 11 Fonda Vela
- 12 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 13 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 14 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 15 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 16 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 17 Driver needed for Panama City
- 18 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 19 Warm Temp for Snorkling
- 20 Cruise to Costa Rica 2016
- 21 Costa Rica Cruise - Details
- 22 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 23 Help us plan a Mayan Ruins plus Wildlife trip
- 24 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 25 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge