I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First time CR intinerary help
- 2 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 3 Fishing around Arenal
- 4 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 5 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 6 Costa Rica- July trip
- 7 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 8 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 10 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 11 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 12 help from a Panamanian
- 13 Best Panama beach area?
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 15 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 16 Guanacaste
- 17 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Riu Cancun
- 19 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 20 Passport expires soon
- 21 dental implants
- 22 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 23 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 24 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 25 day trips from Mexico City