I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Homestay
- 2 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 3 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 4 Costa Rica
- 5 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 6 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 7 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 8 Planning a trip to Panama
- 9 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 11 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 12 best air route san diego to san jose
- 13 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 14 reliable car rental company??
- 15 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 16 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 17 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 18 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 19 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 20 Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 22 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 23 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 24 Need help ASAP for Belize
- 25 Are dogs allowed on the beaches