I'm a female traveling solo for the first time and I just booked my flight to Nicaragua for the end of the month for a quick 10 days. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on safe places to stay near some surf and in Leon and possibly Granada? I want to surf and go volcano boarding.
Thank you so much for your help!
First Time Solo Traveler
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 3 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 4 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 5 Cancun-discounts.com
- 6 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 9 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 10 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 11 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 12 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 13 Apartment Finders
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 16 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 17 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 18 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 19 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 20 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 21 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 22 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 23 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 24 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 25 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen