So we are closer to finalizing our honeymoon trip to Belize!! Need a little help with transportation details though. We are flying into BZE. Then do we fly or boat to San Pedro? And which company do you recommend? Staying at Matachica for 4 to 5 days. Then headed to Mahogany Hall in San Ignacio for 3 or 4 days. How should we get there? Then wanting to go to Tikal Inn just for a night so we can do the sunset and sunrise tour of Tikal. Should we fly or drive to Tikal from San Ignacio? Then last but def not least we are trying to decide on whether to go to Roberts Grove Resort or Turneffe Island Resort mainly for the fishing aspect for 3 or 4 days. I know its a lot of places but we want to see and do it all. I think I have picked good hotels?!?! Comments?? Our list of activities we would like to do includes: Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley, Lamanai ruins, ATM cave, Barton Creek, Tikal, horseback ride (on beach and or to a waterfall and through ruins), Blue Hole drop, fishing, market (don't know where), and of course RELAX! Do we have it about covered?? Anything we are missing that we should look into and add? All advice is helpful and appreciated like always! You have all helped me plan what I thought was too difficult we I first started. Thank you so very much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 3 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 4 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 5 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 8 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 9 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 10 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 11 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 12 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 13 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 14 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen