So we are closer to finalizing our honeymoon trip to Belize!! Need a little help with transportation details though. We are flying into BZE. Then do we fly or boat to San Pedro? And which company do you recommend? Staying at Matachica for 4 to 5 days. Then headed to Mahogany Hall in San Ignacio for 3 or 4 days. How should we get there? Then wanting to go to Tikal Inn just for a night so we can do the sunset and sunrise tour of Tikal. Should we fly or drive to Tikal from San Ignacio? Then last but def not least we are trying to decide on whether to go to Roberts Grove Resort or Turneffe Island Resort mainly for the fishing aspect for 3 or 4 days. I know its a lot of places but we want to see and do it all. I think I have picked good hotels?!?! Comments?? Our list of activities we would like to do includes: Hol Chan, Shark Ray Alley, Lamanai ruins, ATM cave, Barton Creek, Tikal, horseback ride (on beach and or to a waterfall and through ruins), Blue Hole drop, fishing, market (don't know where), and of course RELAX! Do we have it about covered?? Anything we are missing that we should look into and add? All advice is helpful and appreciated like always! You have all helped me plan what I thought was too difficult we I first started. Thank you so very much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 4 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 10 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Somewhere hot!
- 13 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 14 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 15 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old