I've been checking to see if there's a ferry from Panama City to Cantadora Island and have found mixed information. We thought it would be fun to take the ferry one way and return by air. Anyone have current info? I've found some from 2008 and 2009, but nothing recent. Thanks for any/all info!!!
Ferry to Contadora Island from Panama City?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 2 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 3 Cancun in March
- 4 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 5 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 8 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 9 8 days in costa rica!
- 10 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 11 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 12 Car Rental in Panama
- 13 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 14 Belize
- 15 Planning trip to Panama
- 16 Copa Airlines?
- 17 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 18 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 19 bicycle through central america
- 20 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 21 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 22 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 23 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 24 Panama
- 25 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?