I've been checking to see if there's a ferry from Panama City to Cantadora Island and have found mixed information. We thought it would be fun to take the ferry one way and return by air. Anyone have current info? I've found some from 2008 and 2009, but nothing recent. Thanks for any/all info!!!
Ferry to Contadora Island from Panama City?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 2 Car rental in Cancun
- 3 Adopt an animal donation?
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 6 San Miguel De Allende
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints