Can we do this? We want to spend a week in Mazatlan this September ('09) and do the Copper Canyon (with a tour?) and end up in San Carlos and spend a week there. Can we bus (or what do you suggest?) back to Mazatlan and catch the ferry back to San Jose to catch the flight back to LA? Your expertise is appreciated!
Ferry San Jose Del Cabo to Mazatlan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Departure tax
- 2 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 3 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 4 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 5 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 6 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids