We're thinking of revisiting Manuel Antonio for a future trip. I'm curious what everyone's favorite tours or activities in the area are? Any that you loved or didn't love? I'm sure we'll spend time at the beach and do a guided tour of the park - would love any other suggestions you can give me. Also any tour companies you would or wouldn't use again. Thanks for the guidance!
Favorite tours in Manuel Antonio?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Safety in Ixtapa
- 3 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 4 Help with 5 days touring time
- 5 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 6 Adopt an animal donation?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 12 Roatan advice
- 13 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 16 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 17 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 18 Safety in Nicaragua
- 19 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 20 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 21 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 22 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 23 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 24 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 25 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive