We're thinking of revisiting Manuel Antonio for a future trip. I'm curious what everyone's favorite tours or activities in the area are? Any that you loved or didn't love? I'm sure we'll spend time at the beach and do a guided tour of the park - would love any other suggestions you can give me. Also any tour companies you would or wouldn't use again. Thanks for the guidance!
Favorite tours in Manuel Antonio?
- 1 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 2 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 3 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 4 please help!
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 7 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 8 Belize
- 9 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 10 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 11 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 12 Excellence Resort advice
- 13 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 14 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 15 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 16 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 17 Costa rica questions?
- 18 Baja California
- 19 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 20 Motorcycles
- 21 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 22 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 23 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 24 Nude sunbathing advice
- 25 1st Time to CR