Hi, all - I was curious about your favorite Ambergris tours. We've been once before and loved snorkeling at Hol Chan. We've also done Mexico Rocks and Shark Ray Alley. Are there some other fun tours that you enjoyed? What about going to see manatees? Or going to Caye Caulker for the day? Are there snorkeling tours that go to those? Any other ideas or favorites? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Favorite Ambergris Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beachfront in Tulum
- 2 Belize, first time
- 3 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 4 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 5 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 6 Costa Rica with young kids
- 7 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Security in Oaxaca
- 10 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 11 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 12 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 13 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 14 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 15 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 16 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 17 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 18 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 19 cancun
- 20 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 21 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 22 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 23 best places in Baja
- 24 car rental companies
- 25 Best Starwood Resort for Families (Cancun Langunamar??)