Hi, all - I was curious about your favorite Ambergris tours. We've been once before and loved snorkeling at Hol Chan. We've also done Mexico Rocks and Shark Ray Alley. Are there some other fun tours that you enjoyed? What about going to see manatees? Or going to Caye Caulker for the day? Are there snorkeling tours that go to those? Any other ideas or favorites? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Favorite Ambergris Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Panama
- 2 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3 Belize
- 4 bicycle through central america
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 10 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 11 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Panama
- 13 Car Rental in Panama
- 14 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 15 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 16 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 17 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 18 Costa Rica
- 19 Which of these locations?
- 20 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 21 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 22 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 23 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 24 Renting a car in Cancun
- 25 Possible Mexico Trip