Hi, all - I was curious about your favorite Ambergris tours. We've been once before and loved snorkeling at Hol Chan. We've also done Mexico Rocks and Shark Ray Alley. Are there some other fun tours that you enjoyed? What about going to see manatees? Or going to Caye Caulker for the day? Are there snorkeling tours that go to those? Any other ideas or favorites? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Favorite Ambergris Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 2 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 3 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 4 Costa Rica help
- 5 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 6 Mexico City
- 7 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 8 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 9 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 11 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 12 Belize in June?
- 13 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 14 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 15 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 16 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 17 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 18 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 21 Monteverde Accomodations
- 22 Oaxaca in November
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 25 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?