Hi, all - I was curious about your favorite Ambergris tours. We've been once before and loved snorkeling at Hol Chan. We've also done Mexico Rocks and Shark Ray Alley. Are there some other fun tours that you enjoyed? What about going to see manatees? Or going to Caye Caulker for the day? Are there snorkeling tours that go to those? Any other ideas or favorites? Thanks for any guidance you can give me.
Favorite Ambergris Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 9 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 10 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 11 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 14 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 17 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 18 Tocumen Airport layover
- 19 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 20 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Sayulita infomation
- 22 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 23 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 24 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 25 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya