Where do I take my college age kids (22 and 19) for a beach/graduation trip? Snorkling a must, diving, prehaps with whale sharks, nice beaches, nightlife for the kids, restrauants and wine for mom. Not sure of what town, or weather to go the AI , condo, hotel route or not. I think my daughter would love the luxury of an AI but would not like to be in an overly kiddy scene. Looking to stay about 5 days in an upscale resort and thought Mexico would be the most affordable.
family trip w/ college kids for water sports and night life
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 2 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 3 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 4 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 7 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 8 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 9 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 15 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 16 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 17 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 18 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 19 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 20 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 21 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 22 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 23 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 24 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 25 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon