Where do I take my college age kids (22 and 19) for a beach/graduation trip? Snorkling a must, diving, prehaps with whale sharks, nice beaches, nightlife for the kids, restrauants and wine for mom. Not sure of what town, or weather to go the AI , condo, hotel route or not. I think my daughter would love the luxury of an AI but would not like to be in an overly kiddy scene. Looking to stay about 5 days in an upscale resort and thought Mexico would be the most affordable.
family trip w/ college kids for water sports and night life
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo Alternative
- 2 Driving in Belize
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Riviera maya
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 8 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 9 Cancun in March
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 12 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 13 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 14 8 days in costa rica!
- 15 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 16 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 17 Car Rental in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 19 Belize
- 20 Planning trip to Panama
- 21 Copa Airlines?
- 22 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 23 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 24 bicycle through central america
- 25 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres