Where do I take my college age kids (22 and 19) for a beach/graduation trip? Snorkling a must, diving, prehaps with whale sharks, nice beaches, nightlife for the kids, restrauants and wine for mom. Not sure of what town, or weather to go the AI , condo, hotel route or not. I think my daughter would love the luxury of an AI but would not like to be in an overly kiddy scene. Looking to stay about 5 days in an upscale resort and thought Mexico would be the most affordable.
family trip w/ college kids for water sports and night life
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 2 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 3 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 4 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 5 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 6 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 tours to gatun locks panama
- 8 Panama in October
- 9 Playa del Carmen
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 12 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 15 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 16 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 17 Monteverde from Liberia
- 18 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 19 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 20 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 21 mayan ruins family trip
- 22 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 23 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 24 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 25 Car Rental in Costa Rica