Where do I take my college age kids (22 and 19) for a beach/graduation trip? Snorkling a must, diving, prehaps with whale sharks, nice beaches, nightlife for the kids, restrauants and wine for mom. Not sure of what town, or weather to go the AI , condo, hotel route or not. I think my daughter would love the luxury of an AI but would not like to be in an overly kiddy scene. Looking to stay about 5 days in an upscale resort and thought Mexico would be the most affordable.
family trip w/ college kids for water sports and night life
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Belize Itinerary help!
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 10 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 Costa Rica Travel
- 13 Planning Mexico by February
- 14 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 15 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 16 A Week in Montezuma
- 17 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Book set in Panama
- 20 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 21 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 22 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 23 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 24 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste