I'm planning to have a family vacation to Costa Rica in the middle of Decemebr ( 17-25 ). Need your advice with my planning. Where we should go, which airport, transportation and meals etc. Is it better to book all inclusive resort through any site or book them separately like airfare, lodging, car etc. I don't have any idea about this country.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 무료바다이야기게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 3 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 4 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 5 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 6 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 7 mexico city and puebla?
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 10 Day Costa Rica
- 10 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 11 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 12 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 13 Cancun to Guatemala
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 16 San Miguel trivia
- 17 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 19 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 20 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 21 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 22 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 23 puerto vallarta
- 24 California Baja
- 25 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya