It's rated #2 on Tripadivosr for popularity behind La Posada which isn't available for our stay. I'm wondering why I never see it recommended though. Does anyone know anything about it? I was leaning towards it but leary! Thanks!
Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio (?)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A Week in Montezuma
- 2 Looking for a hotel package that includes both beach and rainforest
- 3 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 4 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 5 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Renting a car in Cancun
- 8 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 9 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 10 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 11 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 12 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 13 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 14 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 15 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 16 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 17 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 18 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 19 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 21 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 22 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 23 Belize Itinerary help!
- 24 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 25 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?