If we are visiting Tulum and Chichen Itza on our own (not a tour) do we need pesos to pay our admission fee and parking or can we use US dollars?
Thanks just trying to figure out if we need to convert money at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 4 Interjet Airline
- 5 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 6 One month surf and yoga
- 7 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 8 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 9 Returning home
- 10 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 11 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 12 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 13 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 14 Cancun all inclusive
- 15 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 16 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 17 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 18 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 20 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 21 White hair in Valladolid....
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 25 Driving Time