If we are visiting Tulum and Chichen Itza on our own (not a tour) do we need pesos to pay our admission fee and parking or can we use US dollars?
Thanks just trying to figure out if we need to convert money at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/vlamorous/
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 5 May in Central America
- 6 Four night is PV
- 7 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 8 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 9 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 10 San Miguel
- 11 Oaxaca in march
- 12 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 15 Snorkeling trips
- 16 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 17 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 18 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 19 best new site in costa rica
- 20 Tikal, Guatemala
- 21 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 22 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 23 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 25 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula