If we are visiting Tulum and Chichen Itza on our own (not a tour) do we need pesos to pay our admission fee and parking or can we use US dollars?
Thanks just trying to figure out if we need to convert money at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 2 Mexico City over Christmas
- 3 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 4 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 5 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 6 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 7 Cozumel airport transfers
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Vacation choices
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 15 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 16 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 17 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 18 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 19 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 20 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 21 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 22 1/2 day excursions
- 23 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 24 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 25 top 8 cenotes to visit