I have a last minute opportunity to fit Bosque del Cabo in my vacation. I would need to drive from Monteverde on June 22 as far as Tikki-Villas in the Uvita area. According to YourMaps site that will take 5 hours. I would stay one night and get up and drive to Puerto Jimenez in time to be picked up by the resort or get some other transpo to the resort. I would have 3 days there. I could either drive 8 hours back to SJO area or fly. Please comment.
Enough time to drive to Osa?
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 3 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Driving around costa ica
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 7 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 8 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 13 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 14 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 15 Cancun day trips
- 16 Quick CR Trip Report
- 17 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 18 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 22 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 23 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 24 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 25 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya