I have a project for school in which I have to interview somebody from El Salvador or of El Salvadorean decent. Can someone please help???
The questions I need answered are:
What is your ethnic background?
Did your family immigrate to the Unites States?
If yes, how many generations ago?
Do you have a religious affiliation?
If yes, what is it?
What foods are indicative of your culture? What foods items are needed to make a meal for you?
How many meals do you eat every day? Do you snack?
Who usually shares the meals?
Who prepares the meals?
Where is food normally consumed?
How is food normally consumed?
How do your food habits differ from your family norms? In what significant ways do they differ?
What are symbolic meanings of food known to your culture?
Do you have any food ‘taboos’?
What are the major holidays you and your family celebrate each year?
What special foods are served for these holidays?
Do you fast? If yes, when? What, if any, foods are avoided and/why?
What foods (if any) do you eat to improve strength, endurance, and/or vitality?
What foods do you avoid to prevent illness or disease?
What foods do you eat to stay healthy?
What foods did your mother (or caregiver) feed you when you were sick?
What foods do you desire now when you are sick?
What foods do you eat to cure illnesses or disease?
What (if any) home, popular, or traditional therapies involving food, herbs, and/or vitamins and minerals do you utilize?
Why? Or why not?
What outside influences impact your consumption of your cultural foods?
What outside influences impact your beliefs of therapeutic uses of food?
How has the American culture influenced your cultural habits and traditions?
How do you feel your cultural habits and traditions have influenced American culture?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 it however particular it's going to not
- 2 Megadrol When baking, use whole wheat flour rather
- 3 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 4 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 moving to mexico
- 6 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 7 moving to mexico
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 10 Guanajuato
- 11 Cancun All inclusive
- 12 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 13 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 14 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 15 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 16 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 17 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 18 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 19 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 20 girls getaway
- 21 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 22 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 23 First time CR intinerary help
- 24 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 25 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast