I can recommend highly Mario Dominguez of Nahuat Tours as an excellent tour guide for San Salvador and the surrounding area.
(503) 7874-8402 (English)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Savegre Hotel
- 2 Westjet flights to Merida
- 3 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 4 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 5 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 6 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 7 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 8 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 9 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 10 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 11 Belize - Where to Go?
- 12 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 13 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 14 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 15 Camera & Accessories
- 16 Wildlife in Belize
- 17 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 18 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 19 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 20 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 21 Nicaragua money questions
- 22 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Questions for Suze and others
- 25 Rio Celeste?