I haven't read anything in this forum about vacationing in El Salvador, I lived there for a few years and remember going to the beach in a town named La Libertad. The sand was either pure white or black,(I was a child) and the seafood was great!! I know that this is a very poor country and has just come out of a civil war. Is is now relatively safe to visit the outlying towns?? Any info from someone that has been there or lives there would be greatly appreciated.
El Salvador, La Libertad
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 2 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 5 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 6 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 14 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land